This Designing Balance lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Teach your artists how to incorporate balance into their work through discussion and action. After viewing and discussing several works of art, learners design a balanced image for a T-shirt and follow the step-by-step instructions to transfer their design to a shirt.
- Note that you will need to have various supplies necessary for the printing process, such as an embroidery hoop and specific types of ink; the plan details what you'll need
- An engaging project for high school students
- Comes with a rubric, extension ideas, vocabulary, materials lists, discussion points, and more
- Explanatory paragraph adds in a cross-curricular element