This Designing an Absorbency Test lesson plan also includes:
Time to soak up some learning! A hands-on instructional activity teaches learners about the absorbency properties of substances. They conduct tests by dipping different materials in water to determine which hold water and then complete a handout to build absorbency test procedures.
- Have pupils create a book of the different property tests designed throughout the unit
- Ask individuals to predict the order of absorbency prior to testing
- Builds on the previous two lessons in the series
- Third installment in an 11-part series
- Offers a teaching guide to help plan for instruction
- Includes an animation to demonstrate absorbency on the molecular level