This Dart Boards assessment also includes:
Bulls eye! Design dart boards with specific chances of winning. Individuals determine the probability of hitting a circular and a triangular dart board inscribed in squares. They create dart boards that have a 50 percent chance of hitting the board.
- Provide a short lesson on geometric probabilities
- Be sure the class understands the dart boards are all built on a unit square
- Pupils must be able to manipulate area formulas
- The answer key provides an example of acceptable answers
- Includes diagrams to help visualize the arrangement of the figures
- Resource downloads as an editable copy