This Curriculum For Careers unit plan also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Lesson Plan
- Join to access all included materials
Learners explore potential learning, earning, and living goals that align with their personal goals and interests in a comprehensive unit that includes complete lesson plans, interactive notebooks, worksheets, overheads, rubrics, online resources, and posters that work together to form a multitude of lessons that include engaging opportunities for learners to discover career possibilities. Your middle schoolers’ unique personal, academic, and social needs are the emphasis in this curriculum as they explore career clusters and skills applicable to all career fields. Learners progress through a career development process that consists of awareness, exploration, preparedness, and application to find their path to life-long career management.
- This 246-page comprehensive collection of career lessons for middle school learners has a large amount of resources to organize and fit into your lesson plans. The table of contents will help narrow down your selections.
- Help learners produce a high-quality career management portfolio by requiring them to organize their work using an interactive notebook
- Includes a Personal Learning Plan Lesson
- Complete lesson plans with rubrics, worksheets, and other resources
- Additional resources and links