This Curious George: Blowing in the Wind lesson plan also includes:
A lesson all about wind begins with a short video featuring the loveable monkey, Curious George. Scholars take part in thoughtful discussion then set forth to identify objects that wind can move. They record their findings on a chart and reflect on their conclusions.
- Record findings as a class on chart paper
- Check the weather—if possible, conduct the lesson on a windy day
- Stay Covid safe—avoid blowing to decrease chances of passing infected droplets; use fans, paper, and hands
- Preview the materials list to find out what you need and collect what you already have
- Includes a home connection to add family members to the learning experience
- The plan is simple and easy to follow