Do other planets have seasons similar to Earth? SciShow Space introduces recent research from the Curiosity rover as part of a playlist that explores the galaxy. First, Hank Green explains the seasons on Mars and what it means for methane specifically. Then, he offers tantalizing details about organic molecules scientists found.
- Read the most recent updates from the Curiosity rover
- Highlight the difference in organic versus living
- Relies on prior knowledge of Mars, organic molecules, and methane
- Includes closed captioning for the hearing impaired
- Provides links to all sources for extending the lesson