This Credit and Debt: Understanding Credit Reports and Managing Debt lesson plan also includes:
Credit cards are tempting to use right out of high school. Teach your upperclassmen the benefits and challenges of credit and how it can affect their future. The lesson covers credit scores and ways to strengthen credit if learners find themselves with a low score.
- Use with upperclassmen before graduating
- Doesn't include calculations
- Acquire materials ahead of time
- A sample credit score is provided to read through and discuss
- Comes with reproducibles and answer keys