This Create and Analyze Graphs video also includes:
Model the world with graphs. Pupils watch and participate in creating graphs to model real-world situations. The presenters stress the importance of a consistent scale and proper labels for the graphs along with identification of the independent and dependent variable. Class members then practice their skills with several problems of creating and analyzing graphs.
- Provide several opportunities for learners to identify the independent and dependent variables
- Requires knowledge of plotting points on a scatter plot
- First lesson in the first unit with six sections
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides multiple worksheets for practice toward mastery
- Stops the video to allow for scholars to complete an example and then check their work