Is there life on Mars? Is it likely? A video lesson analyzes the possibility of life on Mars. The discovery of water on Mars changes how scientists think about the likelihood of life on the red planet. Part of the SciShow Space series, the lesson examines the collection of data and what the data suggests.
- Have learners continue researching the topic after viewing the video
- Ask individuals to write an essay describing their thoughts on the possibility of life on Mars
- A previous study of Mars is helpful in understanding the video content
- Includes links to additional resources on the topic
- Examines actual scientific evidence to make conclusions