As part of their Cosmology series Space Time presents a video that explains the history of electromagnetic waves and the shifting and expanding wavelengths. It finishes by exploring cosmic microwave background radiation.
7 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Tune a radio to listen to the background static
- Review the electromagnetic spectrum to ensure pupils have a strong understanding before watching the video
- Relies on prior knowledge of electromagnetic waves and visible light waves
- Includes closed captioning in English for visual learners
- Requires very little class time