Go for a ride on the continental drift. A video animation shows the movement of land over a period of 200 million years. The lesson instructor explains the shift during the animation and gives pupils a unique viewing perspective to consider.
8 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Designed
- Have your class create a timeline of events to display in the classroom or hallway
- Incorporate during a unit studying continental drift
- Expects previous experience with the concept of continental drift
- Adaptable to different levels of instruction
- Includes a video transcript as a resource to support English learners