Accompany your volleyball lesson with a presentation of the cone passing drill using this brief video demonstration provided by a 14-and-under beach volleyball team. The Canadian team models active foot work and passing skills on one side of the volleyball court as one teammate passes the ball toward one corner, then the other.
- Introduce a new practice drill to your physical education class or volleyball team by viewing this video and discussing the movements and positions necessary to make it successful
- Although this video was recorded using an outdoor volleyball court, the drill can be used on any indoor or outdoor volleyball court
- The video is brief and full of content, there is no lull in activity due to misses or slow pacing
- The teacher reference included provides diagrams and written explanations
- There is no sound or narration