This Conditional Probability: Game Show with Monty interactive also includes:
The car is behind door one — no wait, it is behind door three. An interactive allows learners to visualize the Monty Hall problem. Pupils work through the probabilities of choosing the car with their first pick. Next, they determine whether their chances change after they see a door that does not have the car behind it.
- Have class members calculate the conditional probability of door three hiding the car
- Users must sign up for a free account
- Requires pairs of classmates to discuss some of the challenges
- Contains a section to discuss the last question with others
- Provides hints for some of the challenges