Make the thought process visible with a handy concept map organizer. As learners develop their main ideas in research, writing, or creative development, they can add details and like ideas to the worksheet as needed.
65 Views 41 Downloads
- Project onto the wall to model the brainstorming process, or to have small groups add contributions during a full-class research assignment
- Have learners keep the handout in their binder for easy reference
- Map only branches out one level; have class members add ovals if needed
- There may not be enough space to add quotations or additional ideas in each section
- Versatile for any class setting or subject