This Comprehensive English Examination: June 2012 assessment also includes:
Don't be so critical! During the final task of the Comprehensive English Exam, scholars choose two texts from their reading to discuss a perspective given from a critical lens. The exam also includes multiple choice reading comprehension questions and short answer responses.
- Allow students to use highlighters to mark text
- Designed for a three-hour block
- Requires instructors to read a passage aloud
- Includes scoring key and rubric
- Offers a variety of text including poetry