This Comparing Growth, Variation 1 assessment also includes:
Young mathematicians compare the growth of two snake lengths in feet over one year in a straightforward word-problem task.
6 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Instruct learners to draw and label a picture, use a number line, and write an equation to demonstrate understanding of the problem in several aspects
- Best used as a quick assessment
- Uses feet as a measurement unit; be sure pupils are familiar with this term
- Uses numbers in word form, requiring learners to relate word and standard number forms
- Comes with a teacher version that has commentary and the solution