This Communicate!: Create a Unique Message About Climate Change activity & project also includes:
Scholars use their communication skills to express their take on climate change in the ninth installment of the 10-part Discover Your Changing World series. They create ways to deliver their messages on a specific aspect of climate by writing a blog, designing a cartoon, or performing music. Learners focus on delivering facts and finding ways people can personally affect climate change.
- Create a differentiated activity by assigning methods of delivery with an easy, medium, and hard rating
- Have pupils present their work to community members
- Requires knowledge of climate change
- Allows for learners to have choice in how they present their work
- Real-world application makes the resource more engaging