As part of an investigation of the folk traditions of their area, class members research the articles of clothing worn at earlier times, the fibers and materials, and the machinery used to produce these items. In addition, class members discuss how climate, occupations, special activities, and fashion trends influence clothing choices.
- Have class members investigate online mail-order catalogs as well
- Requires extra prep time to collect the extensive list of required materials
- The final resource in a series of 10
- The two-page resource provides a list of required materials and includes a list of suggested activities
- Does not include a detailed plan