This Civil War Final Assessment lesson plan also includes:
Pupils discover the true nature and purpose of the Civil War in the eighth and final installment of an informative series. Using primary and secondary documents, history buffs merge social study knowledge with English skills to create a final essay.
- Split the class in half and debate the true meaning of the Civil War from the point of view of the Confederacy or the Union
- Create essay stations around the classroom to assist students as they form their papers
- Pace the lesson so scholars have adequate time to write the final project
- Resource includes printable worksheets and materials for classroom use
- Includes essay preparation guide and rubric