This Chemistry Lesson: Unit Analysis (Unit Conversions) video also includes:
An informative video offers detailed instruction of the proper way to convert between different units in the English and metric systems. Additionally, it provides an explanation of how to handle significant digits and when this process is required.
- Provide additional examples to use for practice, either to collaborate with peers or complete individually
- Have pupils convert problems on the whiteboard and detail the steps while they are completing problem
- Calculator required during this segment and upon completion of additional problems
- Step-by-step instruction offers a way for pupils to properly convert between English and metric systems
- The length of this segment is short; you might spend additional time completing extra problems to ensure full classroom understanding