While some branches of science refer to it as dimensional analysis and others as unit conversions, both terms mean the same thing. Socratica presents a video explaining the basics of this topic discussing inches-to-feet conversion as well as kilograms-to-pounds conversion.
- Create additional practice problems reviewing the material
- Team teach with math and science teachers, as the topic repeats in both subjects almost every year
- Relies on prior knowledge of significant figures, fractions, and equivalent measurements
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Offers a few short guided practice problems
- Includes subtitles in English to assist ELLs