If you love algebra, then you're gonna love this balancing method! Introduce young chemists to the algebraic method of balancing chemical equations using a video from an informative chemistry playlist. The narrator works five sample problems to illustrate how to use the method.
- Pair the resource with another from the series that describes the Inspection Method for balancing equations
- Provide the video link to pupils as a remediation tool or homework helper
- Make sure the class is confident in writing chemical equations before moving forward to this step
- The resource highlights a great alternative to the inspection method of balancing equations
- Directions are clear, allowing viewers to approach each equation in a series of steps