This Characteristics of Life presentation also includes:
Life exists in many different forms from tiny nanobes to the Humongous Fungus, the largest form of life. Scholars learn the definition of life and the shared characteristics of these greatly varied organisms. They demonstrate knowledge while completing a fill-in-the blank and short-answer worksheet.
- Add the eight characteristics of life, listed on slides three and four, to science journals
- Go in more detail on each of the levels of life
- Assumes no prior knowledge of biology
- Highlights new vocabulary throughout
- Worksheet follows the presentation exactly