This Change of View: George C. Wallace lesson plan also includes:
Who exactly was George C. Wallace? A great lesson plan provides young historians with a hands-on activity, direct instruction, and discussion to learn about Wallace, why he was an important figure, and why he changed his mind about segregation in the South.
- Have learners complete more research into the life of George Wallace
- Place pupils in small groups to discuss times they have changed their opinions
- The topic of civil rights may be sensitive for some individuals
- Provides modifications and accommodations for diverse learners
- A PowerPoint presentation is included