The human body contains more than 200 types of cells, and plants contain many other unique types of cells. While a huge variety of cells exist, they appear to have very similar structures. A detailed presentation describes the structure and function of each part of a cell, including both plant and animal cells. Scholars complete a detailed worksheet covering the large amount of material to show what they know.
- Split the presentation into multiple smaller presentations—one on cells, one on microscopes, and one on human body systems
- Make a 3-D model of a cell
- Presentation covers many things not necessarily related to cellular structure
- Fill-in-the-blank and short-answer questions serve as a study guide
- Format lets instructors edit content, slides, and transitions