This Cell Vocabulary Review Game learning also includes:
Can science scholars describe a nucleus without mentioning DNA, or a chloroplast without mentioning the color green? Test their organelle understanding through an exciting card game. Groups take turns guessing the correct organelle or process from learner-created descriptive phrases.
- Make the resource part of review time before your cells unit test
- Hand out small prizes for big winners
- Use different-colored cardstock when you copy each set of cards, so they are durable and easy to keep sorted
- Each card contains extra space for additional taboo words
- The resource helps pupils practice essential vocabulary in a fun way
- Teacher tips allow you to customize the game to your liking