This Cell Membrane Color Sheet and Build a Cell Membrane activity & project also includes:
A cell of another color is still a cell. Pupils color a cell to identify its structures in the fourth segment of a seven-segment series. Groups work together to build a three-dimensional cell membrane segment, which is combined with others to create a large cell.
- As the class is coloring their cells, conduct a mini review of the functions of the cell structures
- Class members should have a basic knowledge of cell structures and their functions
- Either provide color pencils or have the class members bring their own
- The activities are kinesthetic in nature
- The resource contains questions to connect the activity back to the challenge question