This Buses and Biofuels: Sustainable Transportation video also includes:
One-third of all carbon emissions comes from transportation in the United States. The third lesson in a 13-part series on Exploring Energy offers ideas on how to reduce emissions from cars, airplanes, large trucks, and more.
2 Collections 27 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Designed
- Research the public transportation, ride sharing, and electric car options in your area
- Track the amount of fossil fuels each person uses in class for transportation over the course of a week and discuss
- Relies on prior knowledge of fossil fuels
- Provides vocabulary handouts and discussion questions
- Includes subtitles in six languages for diverse classrooms