These colorful pages are sure to engage learners fascinated by trains. It was designed expressly for learners with autism. Nine common sight words are printed on the sides of different colored boxcars parked in a train yard.
7 Views 10 Downloads
- Display the pages on a computer or tablet, or print them, laminate the pages, and use as flashcards
- Introduce only one page at a time to reduce stress
- The resource includes links to materials for purchase; however, no purchase is necessary to use the resource
- Each page contains only three sight words
- All the cards and boxcars are the same shape
- Only three colors are used in each page