This Biomedicine: Crash Course History of Science #34 video also includes:
Track biomedicine advances from the early 1800s to today! Young scholars learn about groundbreaking discoveries in medicine throughout history in the 34th installment of a larger Crash Course History of Science series. The lesson mentions important breakthroughs such as vaccines, penicillin production, and blood banks.
- Use as an introduction to the history of biomedicine
- Create a timeline mapping the advances mentioned in the lesson
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments in making the video available for independent viewing
- Packs a large amount of information in a short video
- Presenter shows excitement for the topic which increases engagement