This Binomial Distributions and Probability: Roll One! interactive also includes:
It takes exactly one to win. Pupils calculate the probability of rolling five dice and having only a single die come up with a one. Learners calculate the number of expected wins out of a series of games. The interactive provides experimental data to compare to the expected number of wins.
- Provide other binomial distribution calculations for class members to do
- The class should know how to calculate permutations and combinations
- Requires signing up for a free account to access the interactive
- Users can see the correct answer if they enter the wrong one
- Contains a graphical display to record the wins and losses from the experimental data