Benjamin Franklin was many things: a scientist, businessman, diplomat, politician. Learners explore facets of the legendary figure with a matching activity. By matching primary source documents to their descriptions, they analyze the sources and what they say about Benjamin Franklin.
- Offer the activity as a warm-up or exit ticket for a lesson on Benjamin Franklin
- Class members need computer access for the activity
- Exit ticket for the interactive asks for pupils to write responses to a prompt as well as provide their names and emails
- Activity requires critical analysis of secondary source clues and primary sources
- Interactive is learner-led and allows for additional inquiry