This Be Safe and Smart with Medicine handout & reference also includes:
- Program Overview
- Infographic: Medication Accidents
- Infographic: Tips for Parents and Relatives
- Parents Fact Sheet: Medicine Safety
- Parent Fact Sheet: Safeguarding Our Children
- School Poster: Medication Safety Basics
- School Poster: Kids Are Priceless
- School Poster: Their Drug of Choice?
- Join to access all included materials
Start youngsters off on the right track when it comes to medicine awareness. Learners becomes familiar with the right and wrong ways to use medicines and even find out where the school nurses office is. They also identify safe people to take medicine from.
- Hang the nurse's schedule in the classroom for a reminder to the members of the classroom
- Role play some scenarios that allow learners to practice how to handle using medicine
- Packet can be printed in black and white or in color
- Choose pages to practice one at a time
- The 10-page packet provides matching exercises, images of people correctly using medicine, people to trust, how to say "no", and reasons for needing to take medicine