This Bake Sale worksheet also includes:
Work with fractional cookies. The three-part assessment task checks the pupils' ability to find the product of fractions and whole numbers, mixed numbers, or fractions. Learners determine the amount of ingredients needed and how many of each type of cookie a recipe makes. The task is the first of a nine-part assessment module.
- Lead a discussion on approaches used in finding fractions of dozens of cookies
- Individuals should know how many is in a dozen
- The last part does not fit with the intended standards
- Highlights the SBAC claim the task addresses
- Contains a scoring rubric and key