For as small as they are, there sure is a lot of information for young scientists to learn about bacteria. Help simplify the subject with this instructional presentation that explores the structure, nutrition, and reproduction of different classifications of bacteria.
- Introduce a biology unit on prokaryotes with a viewing of this presentation
- If students have access to computers, allow them to view this presentation independently while completing a note-taking guide of completing a set of questions
- This presentation is long and contains a lot of content, so consider viewing it over a couple of class periods
- Includes numerous real-life images of different bacteria taken with microscopes
- Different colored font is used to highlight key terms and phrases
- Resource is available as a PowerPoint file, allowing instructors to customize the presentation to meet the specific needs of their students