How do artists create the illusion of depth and distance on a flat surface? Young landscape painters explore techniques like color saturation and detail placement that create atmospheric perspective.
73 Views 58 Downloads
- Post completed landscapes and conduct a gallery walk
- Includes a lists of tips for working with watercolor paints
- A link is provided to landscape images from the San Diego Museum of Art
- Step-by-step directions for creating a landscape are provided
- Suggestions for respectful responses to another's work are included