Microbes are the focus of 10 brief videos that showcases microbiologist Susan Perkins, who answers questions about how, what, where, and why.
3 Views 4 Downloads
- Direct pupils to write a summary about what they took away from the interview
- Challenge learners to think of another question about microbes and research to find the answer
- Divide the class into small groups, assign each group an interview to watch, then report back to the class about what they saw
- Videos are under 40 seconds longs
- Video titles clearly state what the video is about
- The interview is broken up into small segments