This Arts and Economics Infographic Questionnaire lesson plan also includes:
How do careers in the arts contribute to America's gross domestic product? Use an informative infographic that details the economic details of careers in the core arts, including design services, performing arts, and arts education, to illustrate compensation and employment facts.
- Send the infographic and worksheet home for learners to review before an economics lesson on compensation
- Incorporate into a career-planning unit
- Create an interdisciplinary lesson between language arts and social studies to reinforce informational text reading skills
- Infographic requires a lot of color if printing; consider projecting it onto the board or giving learners online access instead
- Comes with an answer key that provides suggested responses
- Addresses a variety of literacy skills, including source evaluation and informational text analysis