This Appropriate Topics of Conversation activity also includes:
Conversation skills are key for having good social skills, but it can be tough for some especially those with autism. Use an activity that walks ASD pupils through topics that are and aren't appropriate for various audiences as they fill in a T-chart.
- Provide examples of the types of people listed in the T-chart
- Act out or model how to have conversations with peers
- Intended for learners with autism but apporpriate for any child struggling with communication skills
- Promotes helpful ways to start a conversation
- Makes learning relevant by using real-world examples of people to have converstaions with