This Antiderivative: Piecing it Together interactive also includes:
Build a function backwards. Given a graph of the derivative of a function, pupils piece together a graph of the original function, the antiderivative. Learners use their graphs and the graphs of the derivatives to answer questions about the original functions.
- Conduct a mini-lesson on the definition and properties of the antiderivative
- Users need to sign up for a free login account through CK-12
- The class should know the properties of derivatives
- Students can view the correct answer if they input the wrong one
- Contains additional practice problems in the supplemental material