This American Revolution Project activity & project also includes:
Here you will find three simple and engaging American Revolution projects that will allow your learners to not only express their comprehension of major events and key terms during the war, but also offer the opportunity for great creativity and fun! Your young historians will choose from creating an alphabet book, constructing a 3D model, or designing historical trading cards of significant people, events, and locations of the war.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Fun and creative activities that are sure to engage learners
- Requirements for each project are simply stated and appropriate
- Can download and edit document
- Resource may need to be edited to fix formatting, add more detailed grading criteria or project expectations, etc.