More than 50 billion cells in your body die every single day. While this sounds traumatic, the human body continuously produces new cells to replace them. A short video shares animations of the process of cell division or mitosis and describes each step in detail.
- Play a mitosis game to reinforce the concepts covered
- Avoid the comments, as they contain foul language and religious debates not appropriate in the science classroom
- Relies on prior knowledge of cell division and DNA
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Gives flexibility to use in traditional or flipped classes