As the world becomes increasingly digital, one can't help but wonder if it's possible to be too connected? Pupils explore the topic using the eighth video from the digital media literacy playlist. They learn about the effects of being online in a digital world. They also discover strategies for moderating their screen time.
- Have small groups discuss the pros and cons of having constant access to information
- As a class, discuss the physical and emotional effects of spending too much time staring at a screen
- Requires speakers and projection, or individual headphones and computers for each student
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a link to a text lesson
- Graphics help make content more accessible