This Advertisement Storyboard lesson plan also includes:
Lessons about advertising slogans are GR-R-REAT! Using the resource, pupils engage in an interactive activity to match advertisement blurbs with their corresponding product names. Next, they discuss famous slogans and identify where to find advertisements. Finally, they design storyboards to advertise different products.
- Provide magazines and challenge individuals to find as many advertisements as possible
- Allow students to present their storyboards and display them in the classroom
- Requires distributing examples of real products, such as shampoo and toothpaste, to the class
- Integrates reading comprehension, vocabulary, and writing
- Includes ideas for follow-up extensions
- A few spelling and grammar errors may cause some confusion