Commercials, billboards, magazines ... advertisements are everywhere! Who is responsible for them, and what is their purpose? Players create avatars and progress through a game, earning points by passing levels and solving challenges. Their goal is to find and collect ads and answer questions about them. They also have an opportunity to create and distribute their own ads.
- Have students use what they've learned to design board games about advertising
- Actual time needed may vary
- Requires computer access with Adobe Flash Player and optional headphones for each user
- Teaches learners about advertising and persuasive techniques in a fun, interactive way
- Includes many resources, such as lesson plans, worksheets, and a classroom poster