An interactive offers five questions that challenge scholars to subtract decimals. A diagram featuring a tree and birdhouse with moveable parts is designed to assist mathematicians in finding solutions. Types of questions include multiple-choice, short answer, fill in the blank, and discussion.
- Walk through each problem, think out loud, and call on pupils to assist in finding the solution
- Send the link home for additional practice outside of school
- A free account to CK-12 is required to open the interactive
- Remind participants to reset the diagram between questions
- Feedback is provided as soon as responses are given
- Contains information about the concept
- Dialing the points to the exact location can be tricky