This Ad Creation lesson plan also includes:
How would someone market a new cereal to space aliens? Using the third lesson plan from a four-part Admongo series on advertising, pupils learn about persuasive techniques companies use to convince consumers to purchase their products. As a whole class, scholars discuss how research affects the way ads are created. To finish, small groups use the information to create their own ads for specific target audiences.
- Display students' advertisements in the classroom
- Have small groups discuss how advertisers might select where to place ads
- Print enough worksheets for each individual and have pens, markers, and paper available for the advertisements
- Includes a helpful step-by-step sequence for a guided discussion about target audiences
- Lesson plan is effectively organized with an objective, materials, directions, and wrap-up