This Abraham Lincoln Reading Comprehension—The Middle Years (Part 3) interactive also includes:
How did Abraham Lincoln begin to change the minds of American citizens? Join him in his quest with a reading passage about Lincoln's experiences as a congressman and public denouncement of slavery. The resource contains reading comprehension questions that check understanding of main ideas, supporting points, and vocabulary. Honest, the resource is great for flipped lessons, reader's workshops, and extra reading practice.
- Consider using this as a station for a station rotation to gather data
- Have your readers self grade and track their areas of refinement by filling out a Google form; use the data to plan upcoming instruction
- Have pupils seated individually, away from possible distractions
- Position yourself in the room to be able to watch screens
- Questions automatically provide feedback users enter the wrong answer
- Highlighting, adjustable font size, and read-aloud features are available