This Abraham Lincoln: Man versus Legend lesson plan also includes:
Abraham Lincoln was one of the greatest presidents ever ... right? Scholars research the accomplishments and struggles of the Lincoln presidency. They uncover facts, materials and information via video clips, primary, and secondary documents to determine what impact Lincoln had on the nation. You'll have a class of history detectives once they finish their research.
- Split class into debate teams to argue both sides of the question of whether Lincoln was the best president ever
- Laminate learning materials for each station to permit reuse
- Groups should be no more than three
- Extended video clips are available for classroom use on the Lincoln presidency
- Includes printable worksheets, mind maps, and materials for classroom research
- First three research links under the materials tab are broken