This A Student Exploration of the Global Impacts of Climate Change on Human Health lesson plan also includes:
Small efforts can have global impacts. Learners use data to analyze public health impacts on climate change. They read articles that present relative data about climate change and use the data to make conclusions about the impact on public health. They then analyze the benefits and risks of mitigation efforts.
- Invite a local environmental scientist to speak about area climate change considerations
- Have individuals within groups study different aspects of climate change to report to the group
- Requires knowledge of data analysis
- Includes a detailed teaching guide with questioning strategies
- Provides evaluation rubrics